| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cidade Vera in August is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.2 °C (91.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.2mm (0.9in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Cidade Vera August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Cidade Vera, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Cidade Vera:
- Itaituba, Brazil - 884 kms (549.3 miles) N
- Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil - 792.7 kms (492.6 miles) NE
- Conceicao Araguaia, Brazil - 903.5 kms (561.4 miles) ENE
- Porto-Nacional, Brazil - 878.3 kms (545.8 miles) E
- Peixe, Brazil - 866.2 kms (538.3 miles) E
- Parana, Brazil - 942.1 kms (585.4 miles) E
- Diamantino, Brazil - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) S
- Cuiaba, Brazil - 374.8 kms (232.9 miles) S
- Pirenopolis, Brazil - 908.2 kms (564.4 miles) ESE
- Aragarcas, Brazil - 617.2 kms (383.6 miles) SE
- Goias, Brazil - 801.4 kms (498 miles) ESE
- Goiania, Brazil - 925.1 kms (574.9 miles) ESE
- Rio Verde, Brazil - 873.6 kms (542.8 miles) SE
- Coxim, Brazil - 724.7 kms (450.4 miles) SSE
- Campo Grande, Brazil - 939.1 kms (583.5 miles) SSE