| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cidade Vera in February is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in February is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in February is damp. A significant 365.6mm (14.4in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Cidade Vera February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Cidade Vera, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Cidade Vera:
- Itaituba, Brazil - 884 kms (549.3 miles) N
- Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil - 792.7 kms (492.6 miles) NE
- Conceicao Araguaia, Brazil - 903.5 kms (561.4 miles) ENE
- Porto-Nacional, Brazil - 878.3 kms (545.8 miles) E
- Peixe, Brazil - 866.2 kms (538.3 miles) E
- Parana, Brazil - 942.1 kms (585.4 miles) E
- Diamantino, Brazil - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) S
- Cuiaba, Brazil - 374.8 kms (232.9 miles) S
- Pirenopolis, Brazil - 908.2 kms (564.4 miles) ESE
- Aragarcas, Brazil - 617.2 kms (383.6 miles) SE
- Goias, Brazil - 801.4 kms (498 miles) ESE
- Goiania, Brazil - 925.1 kms (574.9 miles) ESE
- Rio Verde, Brazil - 873.6 kms (542.8 miles) SE
- Coxim, Brazil - 724.7 kms (450.4 miles) SSE
- Campo Grande, Brazil - 939.1 kms (583.5 miles) SSE