| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cidade Vera in May is fairly hot at 23.9 °C (75.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 46.9mm (1.8in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:27 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 11:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Cidade Vera May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Cidade Vera, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Cidade Vera:
- Itaituba, Brazil - 884 kms (549.3 miles) N
- Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil - 792.7 kms (492.6 miles) NE
- Conceicao Araguaia, Brazil - 903.5 kms (561.4 miles) ENE
- Porto-Nacional, Brazil - 878.3 kms (545.8 miles) E
- Peixe, Brazil - 866.2 kms (538.3 miles) E
- Parana, Brazil - 942.1 kms (585.4 miles) E
- Diamantino, Brazil - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) S
- Cuiaba, Brazil - 374.8 kms (232.9 miles) S
- Pirenopolis, Brazil - 908.2 kms (564.4 miles) ESE
- Aragarcas, Brazil - 617.2 kms (383.6 miles) SE
- Goias, Brazil - 801.4 kms (498 miles) ESE
- Goiania, Brazil - 925.1 kms (574.9 miles) ESE
- Rio Verde, Brazil - 873.6 kms (542.8 miles) SE
- Coxim, Brazil - 724.7 kms (450.4 miles) SSE
- Campo Grande, Brazil - 939.1 kms (583.5 miles) SSE